Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Installation Engineer
As a reputable contractor serving clients across the UK and Ireland, air cool engineering (NI) Ltd is seeking to appoint a qualified (to NVQ Level 2 with F-gas) Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Installation Engineer, who holds experience in the installation and commissioning of small to medium size air conditioning systems such as split systems, VRV’s, close control and all other general HVAC electrical and mechanical plant and systems.
This is a full-time (40hrs), permanent position and is a field based role, covering N. Ireland and Ireland, on highly-reputable contracts. On occasion, there may be contracts on the UK mainland.
Essential Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Installation Engineer Requirements:
- Strong knowledge of air conditioning, heating and ventilation equipment, such as split systems, VRV’s, close control and all other general HVAC electrical and mechanical plant and systems
- Qualified to City & Guilds NVQ Level 2 in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning and F-Gas qualified
- 2 years’ proven experience installing and commissioning of HVAC equipment on a mobile basis, particularly within a retail environment
- Good attitude to work independently and within a team
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written
- Effective decision making ability and excellent organisational skills
- A strong appreciation for Health & Safety
- Hold a current CSR card
- Prepared to travel to sites across UK and Ireland
- Full UK driving licence
Desirable Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Installation Engineer Requirements:
- Experience working with leading air conditioning, heating and ventilation equipment including Mitsubishi Electric and Daikin
- Qualified to City & Guilds NVQ Level 3
- Some chiller knowledge and general building services experience would also be desirable.
- Ability to follow technical instructions
- Competitive salary
- Company van & phone
- Overtime as required
- Company Pension Scheme (after qualifying period)
- Further training opportunities
- Staff uniform
- 20 days holiday + public holidays
Closing Date: Friday 31st July 2015
If you are interested in joining a reputable and progressive HVAC contractor and your experience matches our requirements, please forward your CV with covering letter, to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to Future Business Park, 55 Scroggy Rd, Limavady BT49 0NB. Further details about this position, are available by calling air cool engineering (NI) Ltd on 028 777 67114.