NOW RECRUITING: Building Services Project Engineer
As a reputable contractor serving clients across the UK and Ireland, air cool engineering (NI) Ltd is seeking to appoint a qualified and experienced Building Services Project Engineer. The Building Services Project Engineer will assume overall contractual and financial responsibility for allocated projects, from contract award to end of defects liability period as a minimum, thereby ensuring obligations are met and a high profile is given to maximising company profitability. The maintenance of good client relationships and liaison throughout the contract, is essential to develop good customer relations.
This is a challenging Project Lead role within an established and expanding engineering company, offering excellent career prospects and the opportunity to work on varied and scalable projects.
This is a full-time (40hrs) and permanent position. The Building Services Project Engineer is likely to be office based for part of their working week, with the remainder on site. Projects are mainly in N. Ireland and Ireland, however on occasion, there may be contracts on the UK mainland.
- 3-5 years experience in a relevant field, with a third level qualification in a mechanical/building services related subject
- Experience in managing projects and personnel involved, from initial site survey through to system commissioning
- Hold a third level qualification in a mechanical/building services related subject
- Proficient in AutoCAD and confident in designing drawings which fulfill client HVAC requirements
- Excellent organisational skills and experience producing accurate quotations for clients
- Experience and knowledge planning, controlling and reviewing the financial status of projects
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Confident in leading a team of installation engineers and manage sub-contractors
- Prepared to travel across N. Ireland, Ireland and on occasion, mainland UK
- Full UK driving licence
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Project.
- Substantial air conditioning and ventilation experience in a supervisory role
- Experience in site surveys and estimation
- Knowledge of basic electrical services
- Health & Safety Qualifications
- CSR card
- Competitive salary
- Company car & phone
- Company Pension Scheme (after qualifying period)
- Further training opportunities
- 20 days holiday + public holidays
Closing Date: Friday 31st July 2015
If you are interested in joining a reputable and progressive HVAC contractor and your experience matches our requirements, please forward your CV with covering letter, to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to Future Business Park, 55 Scroggy Rd, Limavady BT49 0NB. Further details about this position, are available by calling air cool engineering (NI) Ltd on 028 777 67114.