Is it time to replace your air conditioning?
On the 1st January 2015 it became illegal to use R22 refrigerant to service and maintain your air conditioning. If your building uses air conditioning and it was installed before 2003 it is likely now at risk and you should be considering a sensible approach to replacement.
- R22 refrigerant is harmful to the ozone layer if it should leak from an air conditioning system
- You can save up to 65%* on running costs if you replace now
- The equipment may be approaching the end of its life, leading to potential unplanned failures leaving your building with no heating and cooling
- Maintaining the current R22 equipment will be more difficult and costly, as spares parts become more scarce and expensive
- Legislation are more strongly targeting reductions in energy use in buildings
- Mitsubishi Electric’s finance package can help spread the costs
Mitsubishi Electric’s Case for Replace is full of key facts and viable solutions to help businesses adopt a sensible approach to the replacement of old equipment. For further details contact air cool engineering (NI) Ltd on 028 777 67114.